Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. 12-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer - Stainless Steel
- • The Ninja® Foodi™ Deluxe—the deluxe pressure cooker that crisps
- • Deluxe cooking capacity - XL 8-qt. pot, XL 5-qt. Cook & Crisp™ Basket and Deluxe Reversible Rack let you cook for a small group.
- • TenderCrisp™ Technology lets you quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in juices, then give them a crispy, golden air-fryer finish.
- • Deluxe Reversible Rack lets you steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp™ up to 8 chicken breasts at once or add servings to layered 360 meals.
- • XL 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and easy to hand-wash.
- • XL 5-qt. Cook & Crisp™ Basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free nonstick basket is dishwasher safe and holds up to a 7-lb. chicken to feed your whole family.
- • 12 functions: Pressure Cook, Air Fry/Air Crisp, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sous Vide, Reheat, Keep Warm
- • 14 Safety Features: Passed rigorous testing for certification, giving you peace of mind.
- • Includes: 1760-watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot, 5-qt. ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp™ Basket, stainless steel Deluxe Reversible Rack, and 45+ recipe chef-inspired cookbook
|Cord Length||91.44 cm|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||40.89 cm L x 37.01 cm W x 36.3 cm H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- 1760-watt unit
- Crisping lid
- Pressure lid
- 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot
- 5-qt. ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp™ Basket
- Stainless steel Deluxe Reversible Rack
- 45+ recipe chef-inspired cookbook
How long does the unit take to depressurize?
How do I know the unit is building pressure? How long does it take to pressurize?
What are the different cooking lids used for?
Can I open the pressure lid at any time during cooking?
What do the different cooking functions do?
How do I clean the unit?
Cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods* and make dinner in an instant. * Versus slow-cooked, braised or low-simmer recipes.
Air fry to make guilt-free fried food with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.* *Tested against deep-fried, hand-cut French fries.
Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp to create TenderCrisp™ meals.